What is Kalbodnama?
KalbodNama is a new educational tool and simulator of human body anatomy that by providing different parts of the body virtually and educationally in the form of a smart table with a very easy and fully touched interface can be a very useful educational tool next to the body and instead of educational models.
- Reduce costs associated with the preparation of corpses and educational models
- Eliminate the dangers while working with the corpse
- Longer lifespan of a virtual autopsy table compared to a corpse
- Better educational learning by providing three-dimensional anatomy of the body
- Facilitate and accelerate the teaching and learning of anatomy and the learning of radiology and embryology
- Creating equal educational opportunities
- Ability to enlarge all organs to the desired size without losing the natural color and its details
- Designing a human model in three dimensions for men and women
- Moving towards the e-learning system and third-generation universities
- Ability to train multiple body systems at the same time